Me and David Lee

Me and David Lee
Riding together for the cause!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Final 10


Thursday morning the 10 radio contestant finalists met at 6am at the XX radio station for on air interviews. We had a good time together and enjoyed watching the Scott and BR show that morning. Scott is definitely in charge and Billy Ray is really laid back. All of the contestants are worthy of winning and I am sure this will be a tough decision. Of course I want to and expect to win but the other 9 are deserving too. Its too bad we all can't win. I hope whoever is eliminated is able to fundraise and goes on the October ride anyway. Not sure why Billy Ray is so serious in the photo maybe I forgot to use deoderant since it was such an early morning? Good luck to the other contestants. Next post will be after the 72 mile ride from Del Mar to Hwy 67 and Scripps Poway Pkwy road, then on to Ramona and back to Del Mar this Sunday. Oh Yeah don't forget my big poker tournament this Saturday e-mail me at rjmillum@sbcglobal.net for more info. If you are a Charger fan you have to be there the prizies are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment